By: Amy Zhuang, CUFA Project Officer
Our supporters, like yourself, are invited to join us to go MAD on our Make a Difference Day in October. You are invited to do something fun and interactive with your colleagues, family and friends to raise money for CUFA’s Village Entrepreneur program. If you are a food lover, why not did what Maritime Mining and Power Credit Union did last year and hold a sausage sizzle and sell some chocolates! If you are time poor, just hold a simple morning tea! If you are a little quirky why hold a dress up work party! The possibilities are endless.
Here’s a taste of what some organisations did last day to celebrate:
- Queenslanders Credit Union held a ‘Mad Hatters’ dress up party and a yummy staff bake sale.
- Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank sold raffles for a complimentary day off work.
- AM Institute held a very successful Golf Day
- Shell Employees’ Credit Union held a raffle
- Laboratories Credit Union held a sausage sizzle
MAD Day is aligned with Anti-Poverty Week, a nationwide initiative that runs annually to increase awareness of those living in poverty and to fight the causes behind it. Every dollar you raise will be going to providing skills and resources needed to help people step out of poverty and into a sustainable future.
Our staff are eagerly waiting for your call, we have stacks of materials available and ready to send to you to help you promote your event.
To register to host a MAD Day event go towww.cufa.org.au/maddayor call us on 1300 490 467.